Xionic Madness Xionic Madness

happy ending? nah

in madness series and all fan made vids theres no hero or main character.They all must die not to make those "cyborgs" hero.make them die all and give a funny ending.

Xionico responds:

no :D

A CC Halo Short 2! A CC Halo Short 2!

asdjalkjsdhawsd

hate titles. lol. i completed halo 3 and it sucks as every happy ending story. But this vid. get more than that. my watch also looked at it.It got life, dont tell anybody :O

visit my music gallery please. :)
5/5

Once When I Was a Kid 2 Once When I Was a Kid 2

aw'some

theres a bug in 3 scenes at the top theres a shirt tilt. Well i dunno if its mi computer or ur Vid but dont mather it keeps being perfect

If u got time go to my sound gallery here on newgrounds. Hope u enjoy your staying in NG!! :)

Onslaught 2 Onslaught 2

very nice graphiks = most awsm

I think i saw onslaught 1 somewhere in the internet...anyway this is your first submission in newgrounds as i see in your profile and if you keep doing nice and high definition vids. I think youre gonna be popular here on newgrounds.so as krinkels my fav. author :)

-=Own review crew=- mofo's

Seven Deadly Sins Seven Deadly Sins

littl' hard

i always do teh same sins.i can make 6 but the last one i dont know what to do. i think the 5 sin.(impossible) i will start a "seven deadly sins crew"

BR Battle BR Battle

a little bit used

i think this is a very used idea.everybody makes ball games that bounce.but this one its very different.i love it.if u need some actionscripts just call me.

Robots Can Fly [DS] Robots Can Fly [DS]

hohoho...niiiice

wow.this reminds me madness combat-made by krinkels friend of mine.nice tecno.i will talk with my friend jonimator about this songs to put them on his submissions.i feel like flying in space with this song.

DJ-STump responds:

heh cool
u do that and c wut u can do robo

Forged in Hell(LOOP) Forged in Hell(LOOP)

giving feedback.lolz

hmmmm....a bit repetitive.when it replays it cuts a lot.try to make the final sounds like the initials.like the same sound from the start but deformed.

and another thing:

u dont know who is that guy that review me dude.dont get in my personal life.hes a spammer and hacker.dont open your mouth at that.take your time to read the other reviews and see the difference.

i am weasel i am weasel

SHIT!!!

rofl lol friggin' coooool!!! its amazing i never heard something like this!!: D dude u deserve a 10 and email me please.C u perfect tool

perfect-tool-1 responds:

thanks thats really cool i kinda thought it sucked a bit but nevermind ill take your word for it : D

-weasel