Onslaught 2 Onslaught 2

very nice graphiks = most awsm

I think i saw onslaught 1 somewhere in the internet...anyway this is your first submission in newgrounds as i see in your profile and if you keep doing nice and high definition vids. I think youre gonna be popular here on newgrounds.so as krinkels my fav. author :)

-=Own review crew=- mofo's

Seven Deadly Sins Seven Deadly Sins

littl' hard

i always do teh same sins.i can make 6 but the last one i dont know what to do. i think the 5 sin.(impossible) i will start a "seven deadly sins crew"

BR Battle BR Battle

a little bit used

i think this is a very used idea.everybody makes ball games that bounce.but this one its very different.i love it.if u need some actionscripts just call me.

Make A Madness 3 Make A Madness 3

sry ill' get it early

i will talk with another author for the actionscript,dont worry,leave it in my hands dude.

Make A Madness 2 Make A Madness 2

hiya!

hey dude its me robo.did u read my email? well...nice one.i got 13 too lol.i like that u added more items but put more scene.the space to put things is too small and Jonimator will teach u whats the accionscript to make things rotate! c ya dude

Make A Madness By ACE Make A Madness By ACE

luv this dress up!

hey man next time try to put a bigger range to put things.and make the things can rotate.everythings else is simply perfect.congratts'' send me a rensponse please! i always want to read a nice response.and now for me its time to drink a nice cup of shut the fuck up! c ya dude!

ACE-Corn responds:

Well, thanks, but i suck at Actionscript so i really dunno how to make em rotatable

Crazy Ball Game Crazy Ball Game

it needs some more things

first than nothing,i agree with the last review and u better put some musik cuz it is boring.its an addicting game and i loved it so i put u a 7.next time use more music or sounds for da ball.

Santa Fartypants Santa Fartypants

good enought for me

it was very funny to do that as a PLAN B.LOL. congratulations,it has amazing graphics and sound.but,next time try to make it longer.it has only one level and its very short for me i think.please write to me and put this review as helpful! LOL c you around.

NG Christmas Submit NG Christmas Submit

what a nice santa

hey dude remember me? i posted u on the other submission of santa.(he was like big foot or something) well...ure one of my best authors.Can u review my audios and vote them? please i would like u to do that. well... i g2g c ya buddy!!

ROBO-RIDDICK and DJ-pluton

Jonimator responds:

sure man, will do. Yeah santa's pretty odd in both the big foot one AND this one.

Disorderly - Sagway Disorderly - Sagway

!!!

wow men...however...you rock! that video impreased me and i want to add it to my favorites but i dunno how to do that =P well...sincerely de video is perfect so i dont got any observations.Make more of this and i will take a look in the future.c you.e-mail me to my inbox and c you

ROBO-RIDDICK and APOLO